- Have no felony convictions
- Have never been convicted of domestic violence
- Have no history of mental illness, aclohol or drug addiction
- Have passed an FBI background check, with fingerprints on file with the FBI
- Have passed mandatory training in firearms usage and applicable law
Yet Farragut does not provide any semblance of security at Farragut parks, or along greenways. Felons are free to come and go as they please.
How long has it been since you have seen any armed security at Farragut parks?
See the interviews and further commentary at Examiner HERE.
Post a Comment