- Got Jesus? - Well do you?
- Knox Gun Guy - From my time in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- Tennessee Lawn Grass - I relate my experimentation with Zoysia grass in Tennessee; I think it is the best all around lawn grass for the South.
- Ammoland - My writings at Ammoland.
2. On the left side.
- My mugg
- A subscribe link. If you like my work, you can subscribe there. This is running on a Google product which makes it easy for you to unsubscribe whenever you wish. Give it a try.
3. On the right side.
- My work that has been popular with readers.
- My blog list. This shows the latest posts of bloggers I have an interest in. They update each time one of those folks posts something new (maybe).
Web pages I've linked were good when I posted them. Unfortunately, they do not all stay active forever, and I have no control over them. When they're gone, they're gone.
I regretfully reserve the right to not approve comments if, in my opinion, they come from the Left, or if they do not meet my decency standards; or if I just don't like them. The Google blog platform is free and available, as long as you meet their standards. Maybe some should start their own pages.
I will always try to answer serious questions.
I appreciate your cooperation.